Inspired by the unionization drive by workers at Hot & Crusty on 63rd St., workers at other restaurants owned by the same group of investors are organizing to demand fair wages and just working conditions.
This week, workers have organized a series of events to highlight the struggles of restaurant workers and spread the word that they will not stand for exploitation!
- Pizza Bagel Cafe, 14th St. & 1st Ave., 8:30-9:30am
- Bread Factory, 61st St & Lexington Ave., 5-6pm
- Europan Cafe, 78th St & Broadway, 4-5pm
- Ray’s Pizza, St. Marks Pl. & 2nd Ave., 5-6pm
- Tepito Taqueria Bar & Restaurant, 14th St. & 1st Ave., 8-9pm
- Hot & Crusty, 86th St. & Lexington Ave., 4-5pm
- Tepito Taqueria Bar & Restaurant, 14th St & 1st Ave., 8-9pm