Less than one month until the OWS (Inter)National Gathering: decolonize the 99%!
This week, the NatGat planning WG has been hard at work to help people find rides and housing. Join our Travel to NatGat2 in Kzoo Call tomorrow night, and each Wednesday until NatGat2 @ 7 PM ET.
There are ample places for our comrades to stay in beautiful Kalamazoo:
1. The main site (where breakfast will be served) is at the Lamplighter. There is free parking, space for tents, and much more.
2. There is a very nice campground nearby (for rent) called Circle Pines to camp for $10 per night, some cabins available. Please contact Circle Pines directly for info at email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Keeping with NatGat tradition; there is also sleepful protest allowed in Kalamazoo.
4. Housing for people with children and visiting Quaker Friends is being offered again this year by the Friends!
Kalamazoo Friends Meeting, 508 Denner Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49006. Please let us know if you need this accommodation at email@example.com!
1. Caravans are starting to self-organize all over the country. Join our Travel to NatGat2 in Kzoo Call tomorrow night, and each Wednesday until NatGat2 @ 7 PM ET.
2. The InterOoccupy hub for NatGat2 has been updated to help people find all the info about NatGat2: Buttons for Donations, Endorsements, Mailing Lists and Rideshares, housing and donations of goods and services. Check out our Resources and FAQ sections for more info!
3. Sign up for the Occupy National Gathering sharetribe to find or offer a Ride, Housing, Supplies and Services for NatGat2
Get your signs ready! Get ready for the People’s Parade on Opening Day August 21!
See you in Kalamazoo!