So, what can we do to give the last and strongest push to our little dream?
Here you have some ideas to optimize the use of our social media applications, please contribute to enlarge the list by adding your own suggestions
1) Spread the proposal locally, to assemblies in your area that have not joined yet http://interoccupy.net/blog/open-proposal-from-globalnoise/
If you feel you can do more, you become part of the outreach team that actively looks for assemblies in Asia and Africa to invite them to join #GlobalNoise
2) Use the map to convince people that this is big http://www.globalnoise.net/wp-content/plugins/leaflet-maps-marker/leaflet-fullscreen.php?layer=1
Reversely, please post new material that you produce/find in those places, thanks!
4) Please contribute with the “Your Noise” project http://www.globalnoise.net/your-noise/ by sending pics and videos of yourself practicing #pots&pans
5) All this material can also be spread thru twiter in order to “recruit” more supporters, specially our new mosaic http://mosaic.occupy.net/global-noise and the scoopit http://www.scoop.it/t/13oglobalnoise
6) We have a list of our social media tools here http://www.globalnoise.net/get-involved/ please participate the way you know
7) You are welcome to our weekly meetings http://www.globalnoise.net/meetings/ please also invite more people to join