There is lots of important info on the burgeoning recovery efforts in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. OWS has partnered with 350.org and recovers.org to create organized locally focussed websites which feature community-powered volunteer opportunities as well as a place for people affected by the storm to post needs.
If you have experience in or tools for medical and psychological services, electrician work, plumbing, construction, financial or legal services, debris and tree removal, child care, transportation, senior services or language skills please sign up.
Even if you can’t offer anything in those areas, we still need hands.
Make sure to visit Occupy Sandy’s hub at www.interoccupy.net/
occupysandy/ for up to date information
- Tristen Schmidt on Press Conference To Support Aaron Harvey
- Tristen Schmidt on Marcha en solidaridad con AYOTZINAPA y BUAP
- @carimachet on Press Conference To Support Aaron Harvey
- @buell003 on Press Conference To Support Aaron Harvey
- @CitizenoftheWo4 on Forum on the Trans-Pacific Partnership w/Joseph Stiglitz